[Northkeep] Bartlesville Demo!

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:36:46 PDT 2013

If it is like previous years they will need people for all three days:
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Usually their spot is a nice shaded location
with room for a nice list field and pavilions. It would be great if we
could really put on a good show for people and pass out lots of flyers to
help the group in Chemin Noir to grow.

Kindly
Ian