[Northkeep] Scotch

Barbara Lewis peachycowqueen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:48:15 PDT 2013

OH, btw, Marc. The shoes came out much nicer since I left the points open
before turning them. Despite having made the pattern rather tight I still
have too much room in them. The next pair I make, the soles will be even
narrower. I should upload a photo of them sometime, soon. Thanks for the
help.

Barb/Nadine