[Northkeep] Recruitment ideas

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Feb 6 07:40:05 PST 2013

Don't know Tokyo in Tulsa--What is it?

The Trek Expo is a great idea.  I've wondered why we haven't used Sci Fi
cons more.  Most of us love sci fi.  I first heard of the SCA at a Sci
Fi after party--William Blackfox (another Trekkie like me) introduced me
to a lady whose persona could have been a full length movie.  I was
fascinated and started working on mine immediately.  Of course, it was a
while before I ever actually made contact again with the SCA at MedFair.

Ismet