[Northkeep] Heavy Weapons and Armor

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:25:00 PST 2013

Jared,

Yes, just bring groin protection and a scarf(coif) to wear under the helm. I'll bring the rest. And yes, there are people close that can help with armor.

Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay CSS CXVIII
Squire to Baron Sir Brom O'Brien
Northkeep Knight Marshall

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."