[Northkeep] To our metal working friends and anyone you know who might be.

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Jan 9 04:07:50 PST 2013

  I actually am going to use it for washing wool.  I think the powder
coating should prevent any contaminating influence from the metal--after
all it was sold as food safe, but won't know until I try it.
Unfortunately, the first time I tried to use it, it leaked.  It's been a
useless toe catcher ever since. : (

Ismet