[Northkeep] Food plans for Northkeep

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:45:20 PST 2013

Last year at Gulf Wars, our family offered a meal plan to many members of
our Barony camping with us.

We'd like to find out how many of you that are planning to go to Gulf War
would be interested in us doing it again...with a few changes...

All Breakfast and Suppers will be hot.

Breakfast will consist of eggs, biscuits and some kind of breakfast meat
(know that we are especially fond of bacon and cooked 9 lbs of it last year)

Suppers have not yet been menued out, but normally our suppers for Gulf
Wars include Filet Mignon (2x), Grilled Chicken Breast (2x), Spaghetti,
Ribeye Steaks.  Each dinner will include a salad, a meat, a vegetable
(usually corn, green beans, peas, or carrots)...
Lunch makings will be supplied, but they are not scheduled and are "fix it
yourself whenever you're hungry for it" types of things...sandwich makings,
chips, snack cakes, crackers...that sort of thing...

The price this year will be $80 per person for the week and each person who
participates will also signup for which meals they will assist with kitchen
clean up (kitchen clean up includes washing the dishes, wiping the tables
and, in general, getting the kitchen back in shape for the next meal...it's
not hard and there's not a lot of it if we share the load.)

The list of meals that the plan will are as follows:

Sun - lunch and supper
Mon thru Fri - breakfast, lunch, and supper
Sat - breakfast, lunch

NOTICE - there is NO supper being offered on Saturday evening and the last
Sunday of war, you are on your own....

If you are interested in participating, please send me an email
off-list...The last day to let me know that you officially want to
participate is February 22...we need lead time to get the orders to our
suppliers...

Thanks so much!
--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.