[Northkeep] Decorations

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:06:11 PST 2013

Thank you to all who helped with the decorating of Kings Round Table &
Winterkingdom.  I am still in the learning curve and trying to grasp the
huge undertaking for turning a mundane location into a medieval castle.  It
would be impossible for one person to do it alone.  My sincere gratitude
goes out to Elizabeth, Beorlic, Facon, Debroah, and the many others I
cannot name here because of space (both in this missive and between my
ears).

To all those who climbed ladders and folding chairs, assembled walls, tied
yarn, taped and re-taped, and fashioned hangers and clips, and fetched and
carried, HUZZAH!  The place looked great because of you!

May you be blessed in many ways for your hard work and giving hearts!

Franziska von Locknitz

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius