[Northkeep] About Revel/practice

Tega montega at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 08:16:08 PDT 2013

There are many more revels to come. We can have practice at these revels because we have Lafortune Park listed on our insurance now.
 Because we had to list specific dates on the insurance certificate, some dates have been pre-set.
 These pre-set dates may in fact conflict with other things such as the Tahlequah practice or something with Cheminoir etc. It's not intentional and every care will be taken to try to avoid conflict.
 As our barony grows there will be opportunity for lots of activity. One may have to chose the activity they want to do. It's an awesome thing that we are going to have choices, it means we are active!
 I have to work out times for the Shelter in the park with the parks department this week, but when that is done I will be able to post dates and times a few months in advance. Again we will do what we can to avoid conflicting dates.

Thanks!
Lady Montega

Sent from my iPhone