[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Newcomer's Portal Launch

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Nov 12 13:44:14 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: <ea at sca.org>
To: <announcements at lists.sca.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:01 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Newcomer's Portal Launch

The Society would like to announce the launch of our new Online Newcomer's
Portal! This interactive, media-rich website will provide an engaging new
way for those discovering our organization to learn more about us, get
excited about what we do, and get in touch with local branches.
[http://welcome.sca.org/] http://welcome.sca.org/

A big thank you to all our writers, photographers, and artists for their
contributions to this new site! If you have any questions or feedback for
the new site, please contact the project director Lord Tobias Morgan at
[mailto:socialmedia.tobias at gmail.com] socialmedia.tobias at gmail.com.

Avery W. Krouse
Society Social Media Officer
Deputy Society Seneschal for Special Projects