[Northkeep] Comic Con Tulsa

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 08:57:13 PDT 2014

Greetings
my question would be how many people have joined from the Tokyo in Tulsa
demo ?
how many are coming to practices as a direct result of that demo ?
since a: it deals a lot with using with swords and bows,and dressing up
in non standard clothes.
b: i believe that con demo was free ( i could be wrong ).

don't get me wrong, i like con demo's , if it wasn't for a con demo at
Okon 82 @ the Camelot , i wouldn't have discovered fighter practice in
the park as quickly as i did, wouldn't have met people or made it to
events, let alone held any offices, or set up and run the missile ranges
for all these years.

but even though NorthKeep can Probably afford to drop $600.00 to
participate in the for profit convention.
is it wise to drop $600.00 in the Hope that maybe we will gain some new
members ?
with no guarantees, and no other benefit coming from spending that money ?
money spent on heavy, rapier, missile,a&s projects,etc. all benefit the
barony, and the kingdom for years.

and this convention is the same weekend as Queens Champion ( one week
before our cantons event )

anyway, just my thoughts

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur