[Northkeep] Comic Con Tulsa

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 09:51:38 PDT 2014

greetings

what HE Ian says is true, TnT and Okon are / were " local "
conventions,( i believe okc still hosts a " local " sci-fi / gamers con )
even though they pulled in people from all over the country ( TnT
attendance was over 6000 people ) .

we "could" be helping groups in many different kingdoms , not just our
own, as people go back home after the con and think on what they saw /
heard.
as an "international chain " convention we could be talking to people
from around the world.
but as a local convention the odds are more in favor of the interested
parties being from near here. and as more of the attendees turn 18 / 21
and can afford to come play we may see more of them in the future.

but whether or not the barony pays for this demo, i want to thank HE Ian
for going out and finding these demo's , we can't always fill them but
it is still work to find them ( Thank You HE Ian )

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur