[Northkeep] Comic Con Tulsa

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 13 14:03:44 PDT 2014

Thank you Ian for gathering the details for this!

I definitely want to talk more about this opportunity as I think it is a
good one.
Just the name "Comic-Con" is going to bring in a large, diverse, crowd of
people because of the history there is with the core Wizard World /
Comic-Con events.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. If we don't attend we definitely won't
know what kind of draw we could have from this event, but if we go we can
make a better judgement about these sort of demo's in the future.

I'll be at practice tonight and want to weigh the pros and cons

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Hospitaler of Northkeep <
hospitaler at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Okay I just heard back from the Comic Con in Tulsa people! I am so excited.
> It is happening November 7-8-9.
>
> There are some things that we need to be aware of...
>
> 1. They don't do free space so we would have to pay for a booth.  A 10x10
> booth with an 8 ft table and backdrop curtain costs $600.  With that we
> receive 4 exhibitor tickets and can purchase more exhibitor tickets for $40
> per person those are good for all three days regular admission three day
> tickets are sold out and they cost $75.
> 2. We are working out the details of doing a fighting demo.
> 3. All of this is dependent on approval from the Seneschal and their
> Excellencies for funding.
>
> Kindly
> Ian

H.E. Morgan Blackdragon