[Northkeep] Barony of Northkeep's wInterKingdom 2015 - January 31, 2015 - Kellyville, OK.

Dana Schuman annais60 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 07:09:32 PST 2014

Greetings and Salutations!
Mark your calendars and join the Barony of Northkeep at the Creek County Fairgrounds in Kellyville, OK for wInterKingdom!
It's hard to believe that it is a mere eight weeks away.  Already class times are starting to fill up.
If you would like to teach a class, or two, or three, please sign up at this link: http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/I7eV0BZ73C08nHacNfqdj or visit the Northkeep Activities and Events webpage: http://web.northkeep.ansteorra.org/activities-and-events   Hurry before space and times are taken!
Here's a brief (but not complete) list of classes that are being offered:
Exchequer's Warranting Class (Parts 1 & 2)Correcting Scribal ErrorsAchievement of ArmsIntroduction to Living the Middle Ages in AnsteorraLiving with Success in the SCAThe Venerable AstrolabeCut and Thrust BasicsBasic T-TunicBolognese Side Sword
Period SweetmeatsStarting a PersonaJust Beyond Basic CourtesiesFundamental AggrippaBeginning European DanceHow to be a Viking WomanCordial Making Made SimpleCider Brewing for EveryoneBowmakingDrop Spindle - or How to Make YarnStone Carving....plus many, many others
Keep an eye on the Northkeep page; we will be updating the list of classes periodically before the event.
We are so very excited to host this event.  This year is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever!  There is plenty of room for just about everything we do in the SCA.
There will be a Largess Derby happening during the day.  Don't know what a Largess Derby is?  Contact Lady Ysabeau Brassier for more details at: moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org.
wInterKingdom wouldn't be complete without the soup kitchen and bake sale for the lunch hour!  So bring your wallets and your appetite!

There is a mouth-watering hunger-killing feast planned.  The menu is on the wInterKingdom page on the Northkeep site.  You will want to pre-pay on ACCEPS for this one.  There are only a limited number of feasts available on a first come first served basis.
Yes, wInterKingdom is now on ACCEPS.  If you choose to pre-pay via ACCEPS, you can use the "Express Lane" for gate check-in.  Comes in right handy when you are running late for class!
So, please come join us in Northkeep for wInterKingdom, January 31st, 2015, at the Creek County Fairgrounds in Kellyville, OK.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Jutte Vonderberg and Annais de Montgomerie, Autocratsjutte.vonderberg at gmail.com; annais2012 at gmail.com
Map to Creek County Fairgrounds:  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Creek+County+Fairgrounds/@35.9861714,-96.193666,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x87b6bbadbfe9387f:0xecffa7c3fa79e43b
**Please repost this email to any group list that we have missed.  Thank you!**