[Northkeep] January A&S Night

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:54:46 PST 2014

I have a very exciting class to announce!! Her Excellency, Montega
Blackdragon <https://www.facebook.com/montega.blackdragon> has volunteered
to try out some of the updates to her period hair and makeup class she's
teaching at Winterkingdom at A&S in January. That's January 5th, 6:30 at
Martin East Library for those of you keeping track. I have attended this
class before and, if you have interest in hair and makeup - I would make
plans to attend both this night AND the full class at Winterkingdom. Due to
the experimental nature of the class, we must limit the A&S class to ten
people. Please email me at moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org if you plan on
attending. As a personal note: I have taken this class I believe twice now
and I LOVE it. It's a great class and I learn more every time I go.