[Northkeep] Crown Tournament

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 06:51:41 PDT 2014

Dearest people of Northkeep,

  My lord Centurian Sarran the Traveler will be competing in Crown
tournament this weekend and we would ask that, as our dearest friends, the
people of Northkeep who are able to attend, walk with us in the procession.
I know you may be promised to others but if you have no obligations and are
able to do so we would love to have you. Bring drums, flutes and bells
because as our dear Baroness says, We are going to get loud!

Love to all,

 Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano

--
Any day above ground is a good day!