[Northkeep] Fwd: Northern Regional Rapier Practice July 26th

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 06:26:13 PDT 2014

Forwarded by request

Greetings unto the North,

On Saturday, July 26 at 10:30am The Shire of Aldersruhe will be hosting a
Northern Regional Rapier Practice in Haldtre (Elk City, OK). I would like
to invite you and members of your populace to attend.  Please spread the
word to your populace and rapier fighters. The practice will be at Ackley
Park in Elk City, OK.

If you have not heard, Haldtre is a new canton forming out of Elk City, Ok
and surrounding areas.  This practice is to allow people to try their hand
at Rapier, new fighters are very welcome, but There will be many people to
cross blades both new and seasoned rapier fighters.

There will be authorizing rapier marshals if you need your card re-newed or
to be authorized for the first time.

There will be a Tournament and there is a rumor of cake too.

Loaner gear is welcome and needed, we can never have to much.

Come out and enjoy the day. We'll see you there

May we meet on the field as friends,
Lord Marquet De Hyet  (MKA Marcus Hite)
Cadet to Don Donovan
darthmarquet at Hotmail.com

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

 “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are
just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them,
for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will
bring the others back.”

― Heraclitus