[Northkeep] Sharing tragic news this morning.

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 05:59:35 PDT 2014

For those not on Facebook, this was posted earlier today.

My dear friend,

We have very sad news for our friends and family in the SCA, if you read
this please share this among those that love Owen and Geneveria. Tonight
there was a terrible fire at their home. The house is a loss, but things
can be replaced. What can not be replaced is those we love. Tonight our
amazing friends lost their dear wonderful oldest son Terick. He was an
amazing young man and the family is as you would expect devastated. Please
if you would like to contact them leave messages on this site as the family
is still dealing with this tragedy. If you would like to call to offer
support or any donations for the services that will need to take place or
the help with replacing what was lost in their home you can contact any of
the following.
Stacy Cullum (Alicia Blackdragon) 405-623-7790
Candy Nordmark (Candilynn) 580-927-0053
Chris Simon (Aethelred) 918-978-8558
Charles Synder (Charles the Gray) 405-614-1888
If you want to bring food or flowers or things like that by the family will
be at 2200 SW 77th PL OKC OK 73159.
If anyone would like to donate funds please send a private message to
myself or Candy or Chris and we can get you the information for donations.
The family will need all the love support and help over the next days,
weeks and months.
Above all please remember them in your prayers they will need as many as
they can at this time.

Please repost this information to your lists or anyone you know that care
about these wonderful people.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman