[Northkeep] Sharing tragic news this morning.

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:43:21 PDT 2014

They have a group on FB devoted to coordinate gathering and storing
donations for them and also has the link for the paypal for donations.
 They have said that gift cards are a great resource for ease of use
and can be sent to the address above.  When needed, most likely later
this week, Borte (I think this is Koke's new name that he registered
at Gulf) will be taking a load of things from Northkeep whne needed
and to be with the boys.

Susan