[Northkeep] Castellan Autocrats Named

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 29 05:58:08 PDT 2014

We would like to thank Ian and Alexandre who will be autocrating Castellan. Thank you both so much for your service to your barony. It is much appreciated!!

 Karl will be our Feastocrat. He is working on a wonderful German style feast. Karl thank you so much for doing this. We know it will be fantastic.
 We needs lots of volunteers for Castellan for gate, kitchen help, bathroom duty, serving etc. Please get with the autocrats and lend a hand in making a great event!

Vivat Northkeep!
HE Montega & Morgan Blackdragon