[Northkeep] Castellan Autocrats Named

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Mar 30 07:23:11 PDT 2014

greetings

if everything goes as planned and everyone that says they want to go
actually shows up, i will have about 6 newbies at their first event to
show around at castellan : )
am trying to get at least some of them to come to populace tomorrow.
but i can work gate pretty much as needed ( but i won't get out of
school until 3:15pm on Friday so be about 4:15 before i could be on site.
who is running missile activities for castellan ?

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur