[Northkeep] Sunfest Demo

Fawn Myers lilfawn2009 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 19:55:49 PDT 2014

Greetings from Chemin Noir. Sunfest is here!!!!!!! For those of you who are interested here is the tentative schedule.
Thurs May 29th- 6:00pm, set-up
Fri May 30th- 3:00pm- dark Demo.
Sat May 31st- 10:00am-dark Demo.
Post revel directly following @ Ottokar Luther V Holstine and Fawn Hellyer (Vadoma Cerbiatto)'s home.
1566 s. Rogers Ave.
Bartlesville Ok
74003
Ask for directions if needed.
Hotdogs will be provided/ Bring anything you would like to toss on the grill for yourself. We are asking that you bring a side dish to share. B.Y.O.B.
Sun. June 1st- 10:00am-5:00pmish- Demo.
There will be water and gatorade.
Bring a mug.
Bring chairs to sit in as it quickly becomes a long day if you have to stand.
This year we can have period tents set up in the park.
We have limited floor space for cots or air mattress.
But we do have a decent sized backyard. So backyard camping is available.
If possible let me know by Thurs. May 29th if needing to crash.