[Northkeep] Sunfest Demo

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue May 27 04:06:33 PDT 2014

greetings

are there directions on how to get there, and where to park  / set up /
etc. ???
Thursday is my last day at central, but i may have to run to osu to
enroll on Friday.
would a demo of leather working, or bowmaking or arrow repair, help ?
may just have to drive back and forth, cant sleep without the cpap
anymore : (

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur