[Northkeep] Winterkingdom 2015!

BurgBorrendohl burgborrendohl at cox.net
Thu Nov 6 11:01:24 PST 2014

Question:  If the site is dry, does this mean classes on alcoholic
beverages (which would include sampling) are not allowed?  My husband
was hoping to recreate a class offered at Lilies which he took this
year.  The class was taught by HL Leopold Rufkahr and the name and
description was as follows:  "Wine, Beer, And Mead for the Confused:
Knowing what to look for in a wine, mead or beer when you see, smell and
taste.  Does my wine have legs and is that a good thing if it does?
 From judging to being judged and so much more." Damon has been making
wine/mead for over a 26 years and he said he learned much by taking this
class.  It would require being able to sample wines, however.

Ismet