[Northkeep] Comic Con Demo a Success!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 9 19:59:03 PST 2014

Northkeep made a major step towards introducing the SCA to the public this weekend. We talked to hundreds of people, handed out fliers, cards, and bookmarks. We got more than 130 emails from folks who want to be contacted for more information. Special thanks to HE Calandra, HE Ian, HE Facon, Ulrich, & HE Ainar, who worked all weekend making this a fantastic demo. Our booth was very professional and put together so well. We attracted people from several different states. We are so proud of Northkeep tonight. Amazing things are going to happen!

HE Montega Blackdragon

Sent from my iPhone