[Northkeep] Missing form for library

steldr at cox.net steldr at cox.net
Wed Sep 10 06:34:15 PDT 2014

I got the email below from the Library about Monday's meeting.  Jason is saving the submission form.  Will those of you who were there please look through your paperwork and see if you have the attendance sheet for the library?  Or let me know what the attendance was?  They have to keep track for funding purposes, etc.....
=============
Subject: Attendance from SCA Meeting Monday 9/8/14

Hi Stephanie,

One of the members of the SCA turned in the wrong paper last night after the meeting. It appears to be a document from the meeting instead of the normal attendance sheet so it may be something that they need. It is a Name Submission form. If you need it back, let me know. Also, if you can let me know how many were in attendance at last night's meeting that would be much appreciated. Have a good evening!

Thanks,

Jason Little
Circulation Supervisor/Meeting Room Coordinator
Martin Regional Library
2601 S. Garnett Rd
Tulsa, OK 74129
Phone 918.549.7602
Fax 918.549.7598

The information contained in this communication is intended only for review and use by the addressee. It is the property of the Tulsa City-County Library and should not be forwarded or used in any other way without the consent of the Library or the sender. So long as an e-mail is connected to the transaction of official Library business, the expenditure of public funds or the administration of public property, e-mails generated or received by the Library are generally subject to the Oklahoma Open Records Act and the Oklahoma Records Management Act, and may include even those emails transmitted or received on personal computers, phones or other technology. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail, and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments. Alternatively, please call Amy Stephens at (918) 549-7599.