[Northkeep] Sept Myrgenfeld/Sir Bear's fighter practices...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 10:08:35 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Sir Bear will NOT be holding his Sunday fighter practice this weekend.  We are going to Laurell's Prize Tourney.  Sept. 20, Myrgenfeld will not hold it's Sunday Celebration due to the event in Mooneshadowe.  And, Sept. 27, due to Regional Fighter Practice in Gutherie at Highland Park, Myrgenfled will not hold Sunday Celebration that weekend.

I will post the next fighter practices when things get back to a little more normal.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett