[Northkeep] Royal Visitor to our Practice on 12/2

Baron baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 1 19:53:24 PST 2015

Hello everyone! Just another reminder that His Highness Calontir will be visiting our Fighter Practice and weekly gathering. Along with this news, I have now been informed that several others visitors from other baronies will also be joining us now as well. If you can make it out, please do join us for a great time.