[Northkeep] Machine Applique Artists needed desperately!!

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:44:54 PST 2015

Machine Applique Artists needed desperately!!

To make one final push to get our brand spankin' new guard tabards
finished, we need some experienced applique-ists to volunteer a couple
hours to get the towers on. Monday, December 7 at 6:30 at Martin East, in
lieu of our regular A&S format, Honorable Lady Adalia is looking for some
help to finish up the tabards! We have so many excellent fabric artisans in
Northkeep, please come! Monday, December 7th at 6:30 Martin East! Be there,
or be not as awesome as you could be if you showed up and helped out! Bring
your sewing machine!

In Service,

Ysabeau Brossier

Northkeep A&S Minister