[Northkeep] Machine Applique Artists needed desperately!!

tinabetta tinabetta at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:16:52 PST 2015

Dear Northkeep,

  I'm sorry, but I just saw this. We have been with dad at the hospital or taking care of things that needed to be done around my parents home or my own. We found out today that he only has a few months left with us.
  I offered to do this project back in August because I had plenty of time and nothing else to do and my offer was declined. At this point it will be all I can do to get Sarran and I ready for ToC and deal with my family's impending loss. I am a little fried.

Please forgive,
Tina

Sent via my fancy phone