[Northkeep] Weaving at Fighter Practice

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:18:22 PDT 2015

I will be bringing a few different types of looms to fighter practice
tonight. One of our members has some family members in from out of town who
are interested in weaving. If you'd like the basics feel free to come out
tonight. I have also offered to teach intro to inkle weaving at an upcoming
A&S night. Watch for those related postings.

See you all at Fighter Practice!!!!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

“ Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have
that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use. ”

― Emily Post