[Northkeep] TnT

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:36:26 PDT 2015

Ok folks, last call for those wanting to be worked in on a shift.  I can't
guarantee everyone who volunteers will be asked to work, but will see what
I can do.  We do now have fighting demo schedules.  They are as follows:/
30 minute demonstration times on Friday at 7:30, and Saturday at 1pm.
1 hour demos
Friday 4:30
Sunday 10am and 2pm

So fighters sound off and let me know who can make it.  The fighters will
not necessarily be part of the 4 people to man the table, but if you want
to work the table and do the fighting let me know that please.  I will be
working up a schedule this evening hopefully.

Ainar