[Northkeep] Membership and certification

stephanie porter chimericalgirl at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 14:30:47 PDT 2015

Greetings,

with your permisson I can pass this email on to the northern regional rapie rmarshal?

-aurelia

 Dan,
 Given the history there I think your questions
 for that might best answered
 by the Northern
 Regional Rapier marshal or the Kingdom.

 Kindly
 Ian

 On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Dan Corley
 <news at mediainfoserv.com>
 wrote:

 >  Some years
 ago I quit  the Shawnee group because of the seneschal we
 had
 > who told mew that he would not
 recertify me as a marshal due to my age,
 > which was 68 at the time. I was still
 fighting in the heavy rapier category

 when he told me I was too old to eve be a marshal. I was
 later told, by the
 > crown, that I would
 be recertified my a proper Baron or arms master. I
 > moved to a place where there is no Barony,
 namely the town of Eufaula. What
 > can I
 do to be recertified as a marshal?With respect and
 deference;Lord