[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 06:10:14 PDT 2015

I would be thrilled to help out- I already have a 3 day pass, so won't need
a badge, but will most likely be able to help with set up (I've scheduled
to be off work at noon that Friday.) And can help on Saturday and Sunday
with tear down- I'd need to leave around 5 on Sunday.  I don't really have
much eye catching stuff to put on the table, but I can offer my ability to
speak excitedly to strangers.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 5:21 AM, willowdewisp at juno.com <willowdewisp at juno.com