[Northkeep] Upcoming Demo Opportunity

Maureen Dunbar maureen716 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:24:33 PDT 2015

Good afternoon, Northkeep!

I just received the details about a demo opportunity I brought before
Populace a few months ago! Tim Lee runs a camp at the Jack Graves Scout
Reserve near the NSU campus at New Orleans St and the Creek Turnpike. He
came to me a few months ago asking for folks to come demo, but didn't have
any details about date or time at the time. I got a call from him over the
weekend with the details.

I know this is kinda last minute, but he is asking for folks to come out on
Wednesday, June 17th, and Wednesday, June 24th, both days from Noon - 1pm.
Its just an hour both days. We would be demoing for young boy ages 6-10
years old. They are looking for fighters (chivalric and rapier), archers,
and craftsmen.

I think this is a fun opportunity to reach out to the youngsters! Its only
an hour both days, you can do one day or both. Please consider helping out!
Please let me know as soon as possible if you are able to help! I would
like to know by Friday, June 12th, so I can give Tim a head count.

Thanks,

Marita Bo

Your Friendly Neighborhood Hospitaler