[Northkeep] My thanks

Dan Corley news at mediainfoserv.com
Tue Jun 9 10:04:24 PDT 2015

I most humbly thank you for allowing me access to your site. I have been absent from the Kingdom for about 5 years, but I never lost interest and I still have my shield, Parrying dagger. Heavy rapiers and all other gear required my the kingdom. I moved to an are where I have no group near me, but another former SCA member and I still fight to keep in practice. I amd 72 years of age and still in fighting fettle as well as being a very good marshal. Please let me know what i can to to organize a Checotah and Eufaula canton. I wish to feel the touch of cold steel once more. It is definitely on my "bucket list".