[Northkeep] A Pooky Sighting!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 20:30:37 PDT 2015

Ahey Everyone!

Life provides my heart joy and happiness for I shall be able to attend the
SCA meeting in Tahlequah this Sunday June 14 4pm to 8:00pm. Here is some
great information from the right Awesome Lady Cicily Bridges:

"It is 226129 Hwy 82, Park Hill, OK  74451.  The directions are to take 82
to Keys.  The Keys grocery store is on the right.  Turn into the parking
lot of the grocery store between the grocery store and the pawn shop.
Follow the paved driveway back,  it will turn into gravel and eventually go
to the only house behind the grocery store.  We meet at 4:00 for fighting
(theoretically, if two people with helms willing to share show up), archery
(soon as we have a range set up), and A&S.  This week we will be cutting
out t-tunics.  We have a pot luck dinner at 6:30 and people stay until they
want to go home, usually by 8:00"

Much joy and happiness is available in the bounty that is The DREAM,

Your Beloved Pookie