[Northkeep] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Ansteorra Marshallate Authorization Expirations

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Fri May 1 08:39:14 PDT 2015

The following individuals have authorizations that are recently or are
about to expire:

Jennifer of Northkeep
Northkeep
Armored Combat           : 04/15

Ainar Magnusson
Northkeep
Armored Combat Marshal   : 05/15
Rapier Combat Marshal    : 05/15

Arthur Blackmoon
Northkeep
Target Archery Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file
Thrown Weapons Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file

Brian
Northkeep
Armored Combat           : 05/15

Carrick ni Eadbhard
Northkeep
Armored Combat           : 03/15
Fiberglass Spear         : 03/15
Armored Combat Marshal   : 03/15

Cian Rhys Gravenor
Northkeep
Combat Archery Marshal   : 07/15
Thrown Weapons Auth Marshal but not a current Thrown Weapons Marshal
Combat Archery Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file
Thrown Weapons Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file

Johann Wulfgang von Aus
Northkeep
Rapier Combat            : 07/15
Rapier Combat Marshal    : 07/15
Cut And Thrust           : 07/15
Cut And Thrust Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file

Kevin Keary
Northkeep
Siege                    : 08/15

Megan Flower del Wall
Northkeep
Armored Combat           : 05/15
Fiberglass Spear         : 05/15
Armored Combat Archery   : 05/15

Olivia de Calais
Northkeep
Armored Combat Archery   : 05/15

Ottokar Luther Von Holstine
Chemin Noir
Thrown Weapons Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file

Samuel ap Dewi
Northkeep
Armored Combat           : 07/15
Fiberglass Spear         : 07/15
Combat Archery Auth Marshal but not a current Combat Archery Marshal
Combat Archery Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file
Target Archery Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file
Thrown Weapons Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file

Thorvald Egilsson
Northkeep
Youth Boffer Auth Marshal but not a current Youth Boffer Marshal
Youth Authorizing Marshal but without updated Background Check on file

Ulf Arnfinnson
Northkeep
Armored Combat Auth Marshal without updated membership information on file

HL Adalia VonderBerg

Art is how we decorate space. Music is how we decorate time.