[Northkeep] Guests at Fighters Practice, Wednesday 5/6/15!

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon May 4 21:13:01 PDT 2015

This Wednesday, 5/6/15, we may have some visitors from the West.
Viscount Kenrick, from the Principality of Oertha (Alaska), has been
visiting Ansteorra and travelling to different fighters practices, this
Wednesday he will be in Northkeep. I have also heard a group of both
Chivalric and Rapier fighters from Namron and Weisenfeuer may be joining
along in the trip. Lets give them a great welcome (And more than a few
bruises)!! Come on out and lets have some fun!!

--
H.E. Morgan Blackdragon
Baron of Northkeep