[Northkeep] May Populace Meeting - REVISION

Alexandre Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:50:27 PDT 2015

Good morning Barony of Northkeep!

As I was going through the Baronial Calendar, I noticed that our normal
week for Populace Meeting and Officers' Meeting will be on Memorial Day
and, as far as we are aware, the Library will be closed.

Taking this into consideration, after speaking with Their Excellencies and
the Seneschal, we're going to be bumping Populace/Officers' up a week to
Monday, May 18th. While I know this is Victoria Day for our neighbors to
the far North in Canada, I believe the library will be kind enough to let
us in that day here in the US. :D

As always, we're excited to see each of you at Populace and hope you bring
a friend!

In service,
Lord Alexandre Crane