[Northkeep] Castellan Volunteer Signups

Alexandre Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:10:32 PDT 2015

Good afternoon Northkeep!

Just a quick reminder message that, while many of you HAVE signed up for
things to do at Castellan, there are still LOTS of spots open! Tell your
friends! Pass this along to anyone you know and think will want to do
things but will wait until the event to do them! Sign up sheets help us
have a better handle on where to put people when they come asking to be put
to work and have a better handle on what needs to be done before the event.

http://signupschedule.com/northkeep

Let's reinforce the idea that we're the most self-sufficient Barony in
Ansteorra!

Much love,
-Lord Alexandre Crane,
Co-Autocrat Castellan 2015