[Northkeep] Missile Practice

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat May 30 13:29:43 PDT 2015

Greetings

The oracles are once more saying that the signs are all favorable for
good weather on Sunday!
the good news is that the weather is supposed to be good.
the bad news is that with all of the rain, there is still standing water
in a couple of low spots on the range, hopefully they will drain off
over night. also,  I still have not had a chance to work on the lawn
mower, so the ranges are not yet mowed. and sadly, I have not had time
to remove the back door and replace the missing floor section yet, so
restroom access is all the way around through the front door  : (

but other than that , the ranges will be open for anyone wishing to
shoot / throw / learn or practice : )
ps: if you forget bug spray, or sun screen , I usually have some.

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur