[Northkeep] Missile Practice

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun May 31 13:23:55 PDT 2015

greetings

had a wonderful missile practice today, with several new people showing
up and shooting.
special thanx to HE. Facon Duprey for mowing the ranges today : )

side note, finally got to finish the first part of my self nocks today,
and discovered that the 12th shaft is missing, so if anyone came home
from castellan with a bare 11/32 shaft it is probably mine.
with all the rush to get the ranges reloaded i figure it got placed in
someones quiver by mistake.
thanx in advance.

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur