[Northkeep] Diamond War

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:40:15 PDT 2015

Not wanting to ring my own bell but I got lots of compliments on my garb
and people all wanted my picture.  I made sure to let the all know that I
was from Northkeep, in beautiful Ansteorra! And Centurion Sarran earned a
new (dubious) title - Toothsmasher! Yep, he was told that he knocked some
poor guy's tooth out!

Lady Augustina