[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Soup Kitchen

jutte.vonderberg jutte.vonderberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 15:49:45 PST 2016

-------- Original message --------
From: Stephanie Drake <cerdanya at gmail.com>
Date: 01/15/2016  6:30 PM  (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] wInterkingdom Soup Kitchen

Jutte - When I spoke to Elisaveta yesterday, she did say that somepne had
offered to bring chili, however, since your chili is usually the first
thing we run out of, 2 chilis might not be a bad thing...........

Mercedes

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Judy Griffith <jutte.vonderberg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Elizaveta,
>
> I will donate my usual roaster of chili, unless you already have one.  Let
> me know.
>
> Jutte.
>
> On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Arthur Blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> > greetings
> >
> > I think my crockpot is a 6 qt. if you need it. and how many hard boiled
> > eggs do you need ?
> >
> > On 1/14/2016 2:35 PM, Bethany Sanborn wrote:
> >
> >> To the awesome people of Northkeep,
> >> I am still looking for a few more people who are willing to donate soup
> >> for wInterkingdom.  If you can help out, it would be greatly
> appreciated!
> >> Some people don't cook, but might still want to help out with a
> >> donation.  We also need cheese, hard boiled eggs, pickles, bananas,
> apples,
> >> oranges & pears.
> >> We may also need to borrow roasters or large crockpots to keep soups
> hot.
> >>
> >> If you can help out with any of these things, please let me know at this
> >> email address!
> >> Thank you in advance!  You are wonderful!
> >> Elisaveta

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx