[Northkeep] Gulf Wars XXV Land

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 11:05:51 PST 2016

Greetings Northkeep! Greetings Chemin Noir!

I am your Gulf Wars XXIV Landocrat for Northkeep/Chemin Noir. Their
Excellencies would love to see all of Northkeep camp together; realizing
that won't be possible for all and in order to get the land/space we will
need for Gulf Wars, there are several key items that need to be kept in
mind...

1. We only get land for people who pre-register with Paypal on
www.gulfwars.org and the Deadline for that is *FEBRUARY 15!*
When selecting group camping with, choose Ansteorra. Then, in the next box
("Other"),  put the group your camping with, i.e.,

Group Camping with: Ansteorra  in the "Other" section only enter "
*Northkeep*" or Bryn Gwlad, Steppes, Co. of St. Mark, etc.

If you will be "Early On", select arriving Saturday.

2. After you have pre-registered, you need to send me an E-mail to
geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com; it should contain your registration
confirmation number, the dimensions of your camp (tent dimensions with
ropes), and the names of the people who will be camping with you. Keep in
mind that we are only allowed* 15 or so square feet* per person. Also, if
there is a particular group of people you wish to camp near,(Moonshadowe,
Raptor, the Dewi contingent, proximity to Port-a-johns), I will do my best
to accomodate your wishes.

3. I need to have this information by *February 26th!* This will give me
time to configure the layout of Northkeep's land.

I know everyone was pretty happy with the land we were allocated last year,
so i will do my best to make sure we get the same area again.

Your slumlord in service

Geoffrey de Gournay
KSCA CSS CXVIII
Northkeep Herald
Northkeep Gulf Wars XXV Landocrat

mka Jeffrey W Gurnee

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."