[Northkeep] Scribal Night, Friday, July 8

Minister of A&S of Northkeep moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 6 09:47:46 PDT 2016

Good Gentles,

This Friday from 6-8pm is our Scribal Arts lesson taught by Lady Shanna
Camber. It will be held at my house, located at 12538 S. 305 E. Ave,
Coweta, OK 74429. Please feel free to bring whatever scribal supplies you
have, but supplies are not required. If you are coming please email me to
let me know! (I have those down that have previously emailed). If you are
unable to attend this night, we will be having our normal A&S meeting at
Martin Regional Library on Monday, July 11 where those that attended will
share what they have learned and use their new skills to practice painting
charters.

--
Yours in service,
Lady Emmelina de Meadelande