[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Porter, Stephanie D sdporter at saintfrancis.com
Tue Jul 5 06:46:00 PDT 2016

Please put me on the list.
-aurelia

-----Original Message-----
From: Northkeep [mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Rick Drake
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 5:46 PM
To: Barony of Northkeep Mailing List
Subject: [Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Ok folks, here is the final times for the table at TnT.  The hours of operation for the Vendor Room are Friday 2pm – 7pm, Saturday 10am – 7pm, and Sunday 10am – 5pm.  The exhibit room where we are will actually likely be open until 9PM but that may change.  We are only required to be at our table for the hours shown, but I would like to cover it until they actually close the room.  I would will be firming up the list of people to work and times very soon so if you have not replied to one of my previous posts please do so now.
We are currently on the schedule for demo from 12-1 on Saturday and I have asked for 1-3 on Sunday but don't have that confirmed yet.  Please if you have some small stuff for the table display get it to me this week at fighter practice, or the following week if you must.
Going to be a great show, looking forward to it with everyone there.

Ainar