[Northkeep] Tnt info

tinabetta tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:40:35 PDT 2016

Sarran will definitely be there to fight, I will bring my Pysanky and stick to the table unless you want me to be a fight commentator like last year.
Tina

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Rick Drake <ainarm at gmail.com> Date: 7/11/16  5:05 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Barony of Northkeep Mailing List <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Northkeep] Tnt info
Here is a preliminary *VERY PRELIMINARY* schedule. If I have missed
someone, or a time is bad, let me know. I am trying to work everyone in at
least a little. If you want more time or less let me know.
Also please note that there is not a slot for fighting demo. That is from
12-1 on Saturday and hopefully 1-3 on Sunday. I just need whoever is
capable of showing up to fight to please show up that day and help us out.
I will be at fighter practice on Wed. Fighters coming in will be given a
contact to work with to get in the facility.

Friday
Setup Ainar Lawrence Ulrich Morgan
2 to 5 ainar Morgan Ulrich
5 to 9 Tina Sarran Will Nahoma