[Northkeep] Tnt info

Porter, Stephanie D sdporter at saintfrancis.com
Tue Jul 12 06:02:47 PDT 2016

Works for me :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Northkeep [mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Rick Drake
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 5:06 PM
To: Barony of Northkeep Mailing List
Subject: [Northkeep] Tnt info

Here is a preliminary *VERY PRELIMINARY* schedule. If I have missed someone, or a time is bad, let me know. I am trying to work everyone in at least a little. If you want more time or less let me know.
Also please note that there is not a slot for fighting demo. That is from
12-1 on Saturday and hopefully 1-3 on Sunday. I just need whoever is capable of showing up to fight to please show up that day and help us out.
I will be at fighter practice on Wed. Fighters coming in will be given a contact to work with to get in the facility.

Friday
Setup Ainar Lawrence Ulrich Morgan
2 to 5 ainar Morgan Ulrich
5 to 9 Tina Sarran Will Nahoma