[Northkeep] Castellan Autocrat Bids Due

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 27 10:01:25 PDT 2016

Bonjour Northkeep!

I hope that everyone's holiday, however and if you celebrate, is glorious
so far.

As a reminder, tomorrow evening at Officer's Meeting(6:30PM) is the
deadline for applications for Autocrat of Castellan 2016.

*As of yet, we have received ZERO applications for either Autocrat or
Feastocrat.*

This is Northkeep and, as always, the event will be handled regardless but
it helps everything from start to finish if we have coordinators ahead of
time.

I am accepting applications at the Seneschal email (
seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org) or in person at Officer's but not
Populace. As mentioned, cut off will be at 6:30PM sharp.

Thank you for all that you do, Northkeep!

In service,

Lord Alexandre Crane
Northkeep Baronial Seneschal